Important details about Registration and Gould Dorm Room Lodging
- All reservations for dorm room lodging are first come, first serve. Guests will need to bring bed linens (twin size), pillows, and towels for their use.
- Rooms and room types are limited.
- All dorm room guests must be 21 years of age or older and all dorms will be co-ed.
- Dorm reservations are for 2-nights or 1-night
- Requests for specific dorms may be made at registration, but are not guaranteed.
- Requests for specific roommates may be made at registration, please provide names of all roommates.
- Young alum pricing is available for classes from 2017 to 2021.
- Pricing for children is for ages 5-12. Ages 4 and under are free.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone back on campus! Please see prices and registration below!